Job Posting OPEN
Education Coordinator (RN/LPN)
We’re looking for a NAT Instructor/ Education
Coordinator to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals!
The NAT Instructor/ Education
Coordinator is responsible for assisting in identifying training needs
and in planning, implementing, and evaluating the effectiveness of staff
development programs within an assigned area of responsibility.
matches the learning needs of nursing staff and non-nursing staff with
educational programs designed to meet dynamic resident care demands. The NAT
Instructor/ Education Coordinator is responsible for
assessing the educational needs of staff, coordinating programs based upon
identified needs, and ensuring compliance with all State and Federal guidelines
for in-service education and new employee orientation.
Possession of a valid Georgia RN/LPN license which is in good standing.
- A minimum of 4 years of nursing experience which should
include at least 1 year of teaching experience.
- Possession of Train the Trainer certification
for teaching the Nurse Aide Training Program.
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and
rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all
eligible employees with a variety of options to meet your health care needs
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V