Job Posting OPEN
Staff Education Coordinator, RN
We’re looking for a Staff Education Coordinator, RN to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals! The Staff Education Coordinator, RNnator is responsible for assisting in identifying training needs and in planning, implementing, and evaluating the effectiveness of staff development programs within an assigned area of responsibility.
This position matches the learning needs of nursing staff and non-nursing staff with educational programs designed to meet dynamic resident care demands. The Staff Education Coordinator, RN is responsible for assessing the educational needs of staff, coordinating programs based upon identified needs, and ensuring compliance with all State and Federal guidelines for in-service education and new employee orientation.
· Possession of a valid Georgia RN/LPN license that is in good standing.
- A minimum of 4 years of nursing experience which should include at least 1 year of teaching experience.
- Possession of Train the Trainer certification for teaching the Nurse Aide Training Program.
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace