Job Posting OPEN
Charge Nurse, LPN/RN
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
It is our mission at Summerhill Senior Living Community, to keep all of our sweet vulnerable residents safe! We are seeking dedicated, and qualified Charge Nurses, LPN/RN! The ideal applicant will be hardworking, reliable, detail-oriented, dynamic, and high-motivated.
- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Base Rate Pay Range
- LPN: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour depending upon experience
- RN: $21.00 - $25.00 per hour depending upon experience
- During the Week
- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM Base Rate + $3.00 per hour
- 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM Base Rate + $2.00 per hour
- During the Weekend
- 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Base Rate + $1.00 per hour
- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM Base Rate + $4.00 per hour
- 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM Base Rate + $3.00 per hour
Responsibilities (not all-inclusive)
- Ensuring that the residents are comfortable and
ensuring their satisfaction with medical care and personal attention
- Ensuring family satisfaction of
our resident care.
- Maintaining accurate
documentation of care given.
- Maintaining professionalism at
- Ensuring that tasks are
completed in a timely and satisfactorily manner.
- Possession of an active and valid Georgia LPN or RN license which is in
good standing OR an active and valid unencumbered multistate nursing license that is in good standing
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace