Job Posting OPEN
Patient Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We’re looking for a Patient Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals!
Location: Brunswick, GA
Shift: Day Shift
New Pay Rates
- RN - $30 - $36/hour depending upon experience
- RN - Night Shift (7PM - 7AM) - $3/hour
Responsibilities (not all-inclusive)
- Guide and participate in the execution of our Mission, Vision, and Values;
- Lead and manage the nursing department, as directed by the DON, in the flow of the day-to-day care of the residents;
- Coordinate and manage new-resident admissions;
- Coordinate and oversee physician rounds;
- Perform resident chart audits;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing or Administrator;
- Possession of an active and valid Georgia RN or an unencumbered multistate nursing compact license that is in good standing.
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
Our focus on high-quality results create a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace
To get started, tell us your name and email. We will send you a confirmation email response that will include a key and a link back to this
application if you don't complete in one sitting, or if you want to check on the status.
If you previously started or completed an application and you would like to continue with the application or just check on the status, you should've been sent an email that included a job application key along with a link back
to this page. Enter the key below, or if coming from the link, the key should be defaulted for you.
Link to Application