Job Posting OPEN
Patient Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We’re looking for a part-time Patient Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals!
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM This position works every other weekend.
- $26.00 - $34.00 per hour depending upon experience
Responsibilities (not all-inclusive)
- Guide and participate in the execution of our Mission, Vision, and Values;
- Lead and manage the nursing department, as directed by the DON, in the flow of the day-to-day care of the residents;
- Coordinate and manage new-resident admissions;
- Coordinate and oversee physician rounds;
- Perform resident chart audits;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing or Administrator;
- Possession of an active and valid Georgia RN or an unencumbered multistate nursing compact license that is in good standing.
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
Our focus on high-quality results create a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace