Job Posting OPEN
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We are searching for dedicated Physical Therapists to join our team at BayView Nursing Home.
Location: Nahunta, GA
- Contributes to a positive work team by sharing information, using problem-solving methods and accepting new ideas, criticism or advice from others.
- Supports activities as introduced by skilled nursing facility and Rehabilitation Services.
- Provides adequate supervision of the Physical Therapist Assistants as defined in the Georgia Physical Therapy board rules.
- Provides ongoing collaboration with the Rehabilitation Director and clinical staff to facilitate effective and efficient clinical case management.
- Effectively demonstrates safe working practices.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may become necessary or as directed by the department director or facility administrator.
- Possession of an active and valid Georgia license in Physical Therapy
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace