Job Posting OPEN
Floor Care Technician Janitor
We are looking for a Floor Care Technician to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals!
The Responsibilities (not all inclusive):
- Performing proper techniques of floor care and preparation of areas to be cleaned, buffed, stripped or waxed as well as carpet cleaning.
- Operating and maintaining all floor cleaning/finishing equipment to include, but not limited to floor buffer/burnishes, water extraction machine, and carpet cleaning equipment.
- Follow established safety precautions for cleaning and maintaining all areas of the facility.
- Removing and transporting all trash from the soiled linen rooms and Central Supply and hallways to the dumpster.
- Removing and transporting all soiled linens from the soiled linen rooms to the laundry.
- Following safety procedures established by the management team.
- High school diploma
- Valid driver's license with no significant violations
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB and drug screen
- Must pass a criminal background check
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace