Job Posting OPEN
Patient Care Coordinator, RN
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We’re looking for a Patient Care Coordinator, RN to join our
team of dedicated healthcare professionals!
- Part-Time; Every Other Weekend
- $24.00 - $30.00 per hour depending upon experience
Responsibilities (not all-inclusive)
- Guide and participate in the execution of the Mission, Vision, and Values of our company
- Lead and manage the flow of the day-to-day care of the residents in the memory care unit
- Coordinate and manage new-resident admissions.
- Coordinate and oversee physician rounds.
- Perform resident chart audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possession of an active and valid Georgia RN or an unencumbered multistate nursing compact license that is in good standing.
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace