Job Posting OPEN
Temporary Nurse Aide
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We are seeking Temporary Nurse Aides (TNAs) to join our team!
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high-quality patient care. Responsibilities are to provide each of our assigned residents’ with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the needs of the resident and the care plan. Your exact duties would be developed and based on your assigned resident’s needs and the care plan. With the care we provide being resident-centered, your duty list is very individualized and will change when your resident’s change.
* AHCA / NCAL Temporary Nurse Aide Certificate - This free course is a requirement for this position
* Must meet all health requirements, including TB and drug screen
* Must pass a criminal background check
* Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Prescription Coverage
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Short- and Long-Term Disability
* Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
* Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F/ D / V / Drug-Free Workplace