Job Posting OPEN
Charge Nurse (LPN / RN)
Sears Coastal is a 100-bed skilled nursing facility located in Brunswick, Georgia. The late Claude Sears and his wife Gloria of Nahunta, Georgia purchased Sears Coastal in 1976 with a heritage of caring and providing quality care to the seniors of Coastal Georgia. Crossroads Medical Management, owned by William C. Davis Jr., nephew of the late Claude Sears and Gloria Sears, began managing Sears Coastal in 2004. Not only does Sears Coastal have strong family values and ties to the Brunswick community, but also a family of employees who are committed to providing each resident with the highest quality of care. Sears Coastal has embarked on a journey to create a home-like environment for its residents based on service and excellence. The fundamental pillar of Sears Coastal was built on quality, growth, and southern hospitality!
Sears Coastal's unique contribution to the Senior Community is founded on more than 40 years of experience in the healthcare field. Our facility encompasses everyone from active seniors needing short-term rehabilitation, to individuals needing 24-hour skilled nursing care, or residents who suffer from Alzheimer's Disease / Dementia and need specialized memory care. Having the availability of different healthcare services gives residents and family members’ peace of mind in knowing that their needs can be met in one location. This continuity of care along with our broad range of services creates a secure, accommodating, and loving environment for the residents and their loved ones.
The Position: We’re looking for a Charge Nurse (LPN/RN) to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals! The Charge Nurse is responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Ensuring that the residents are comfortable and ensuring their satisfaction with the medical; care and personal attention they receive;
- Ensuring family satisfaction of our resident care;
- Maintains accurate documentation of care given;
- Maintains professionalism at all times;
- Ensures that tasks are completed satisfactorily;
- Valid Georgia RN or LPN license that is in good standing;
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB and drug screen;
- Must pass a criminal background check;
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required;
To all eligible employees, we offer a NEW and IMPROVED benefit package including:
- Medical Insurance with Humana
- 401(k)Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance with Humana
- Vision Insurance with Humana
- Short-Term Disability with Sun Life
- Long- Term Disability with Sun Life
- EMPLOYER PAID Life Insurance with Sun Life
- Critical Illness Insurance with Sun Life
- Accident Insurance with Sun Life
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Ongoing and Continuing Education
Sears Coastal is located at 3311 Lee Street in the coastal city of Brunswick, Georgia.
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug Free Workplace