Job Posting OPEN
Janitor, Floor Care Technician
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We are looking for a Floor Care Technician to join our team
of dedicated healthcare professionals!
- $8.75 - $10.00 per hour depending on prior experience
- Performing proper techniques of floor care and
preparation of areas to be cleaned, buffed, stripped, or waxed as well as
- Operating and maintaining all floor cleaning/finishing
equipment to include, but not limited to floor buffer/burnishes, water
extraction machine, and carpet cleaning equipment.
- Follow established safety precautions for cleaning and
maintaining all areas of the facility.
- Removing and transporting all trash from the soiled linen rooms and Central Supply and hallways to the dumpster.
- Removing and transporting all soiled linens from the soiled linen rooms to the laundry.
- Following safety procedures established by the management team.
- High school diploma
- Valid driver's license with no significant violations
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB and
- Must pass a criminal background check
Our focus on
high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding
environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible
employees with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace