Job Posting OPEN
Floor Care Technician/Janitor
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We are looking for a Floor Care Technicians and Janitors to join our team
of dedicated healthcare professionals!
Location: Perry, GA
Floor Care Tech
- $14.00 per hour depending on prior experience
- $11.00 - $12.00 per hour depending on prior experience
- Performing proper techniques of floor care and
preparation of areas to be cleaned, buffed, stripped, or waxed as well as
- Operating and maintaining all floor cleaning/finishing
equipment to include, but not limited to floor buffer/burnishes, water
extraction machine, and carpet cleaning equipment.
- Follow established safety precautions for cleaning and
maintaining all areas of the facility.
- Removing and transporting all trash from the soiled linen rooms and Central Supply and hallways to the dumpster.
- Removing and transporting all soiled linens from the soiled linen rooms to the laundry.
- Following safety procedures established by the management team.
- High school diploma
- Valid driver's license with no significant violations
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB and
- Must pass a criminal background check
Our focus on
high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding
environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible
employees with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace
To get started, tell us your name and email. We will send you a confirmation email response that will include a key and a link back to this
application if you don't complete in one sitting, or if you want to check on the status.
If you previously started or completed an application and you would like to continue with the application or just check on the status, you should've been sent an email that included a job application key along with a link back
to this page. Enter the key below, or if coming from the link, the key should be defaulted for you.
Link to Application