Job Posting OPEN
Specialty RN, Labs
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We’re looking for a Specialty RN, Labs to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals! The Specialty RN, Labs is responsible for ensuring that lab work is ordered, completed, and followed up on appropriately. This position performs audits of orders as well as reviewing the entire lab process for completion and documentation.
- Possession of an active and valid Georgia RN or an unencumbered multistate nursing compact license that is in good standing.
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
- Have preferred experience with PointClickCare;
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace