Job Posting OPEN
We are looking for a part-time energetic Receptionist to join our team! The receptionist assists with facilitating our mission of providing an extraordinary experience for our residents and delivering the highest quality customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
· Answer telephone & routing calls to the appropriate person
- Greet visitors and residents as applicable and directing them to the appropriate location or person as needed
- Assist with various basic personnel administrative functions as needed
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor
- Good verbal communication skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed;
- Valid CNA certification is strongly preferred;
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace