Job Posting OPEN
Licensed Practical Nurse
Come work at Thomson Health & Rehabilitation! We are looking to hire experienced Licensed Practical Nurses to help us take care of our sweet residents. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Thomson Health & Rehabilitation is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
We’re looking for Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team on the following shifts:
- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Ensuring that the residents are comfortable and ensuring their satisfaction with medical care and personal attention they receive.
- Ensuring family satisfaction of our resident care.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of care given.
- Maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed timely and satisfactorily.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required
- Current and valid GA or eNLC LPN license in good standing is required
- Valid CPR certification is preferred
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care according to individual needs
- Excellent staff training and customer service skills
- Outstanding knowledge of nursing and medical terminology
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and meet all health requirements including a urinary drug screen
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace