Job Posting OPEN
LPN Charge Nurse
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
It is our mission at Thomson Health & Rehab, to keep all of our sweet vulnerable residents safe! We are seeking dedicated, and qualified Licensed Practical Nurses! The ideal applicant will be hardworking, reliable, detail-oriented, dynamic, and high-motivated.
- 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Base Rate Pay Range
- $20.00 - $23.00 per hour depending upon experience
- During the Week
- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM Base Rate + $5.50 per hour
- 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM Base Rate + $3.00 per hour
- During the Weekend
- 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Base Rate + $1.00 per hour
- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM Base Rate + $5.00 per hour
- 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM Base Rate + $4.00 per hour
- Ensuring that the residents are comfortable and ensuring their satisfaction with medical care and personal attention they receive.
- Ensuring family satisfaction of our resident care.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of care given.
- Maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed timely and satisfactorily.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required
- Current and valid GA or eNLC LPN license in good standing is required
- Valid CPR certification is preferred
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care according to individual needs
- Excellent staff training and customer service skills
- Outstanding knowledge of nursing and medical terminology
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and meet all health requirements including a urinary drug screen
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace