Job Posting OPEN
Licensed Practical Nurse
We’re looking for Licensed Practical
Nurses to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals!
The Responsibilities (not all inclusive):
- Ensuring that the residents are comfortable and
ensuring their satisfaction with the medical care and personal attention
- Ensuring family satisfaction of
our resident care.
- Maintaining accurate
documentation of care given.
- Maintaining professionalism at
- Ensuring that tasks are
completed timely and satisfactorily.
- Possession of a valid Georgia LPN license which is in
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not
Our focus on
high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding
environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of
options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace
Please click HERE to complete our pre-employment assessment to go along with your application packet.