Job Posting OPEN
Patient Care Coordinator, RN House Supervisor
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We are looking for a House Supervisor, Patient Care Coordinator, RN to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals!
We believe in
resident-centered care and the preservation of each resident's dignity,
self-respect, and independence. We are honored to be a part of such a thriving community!
We take pride in caring for loved ones in our community and are prepared to
grow, change, and excel as we enter the future!
Location: Perry, GA
- RN: $30.00 - $36.00 per hour depending upon experience
Responsibilities (not all-inclusive)
- Guide and participate in the execution of the Mission,
Vision, and Values of our company
- Lead and manage the flow of the day-to-day care of the
residents in the memory care unit
- Coordinate and manage new-resident admissions.
- Coordinate and oversee physician rounds.
- Perform resident chart audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possession of an active and valid Georgia RN or an unencumbered multistate nursing compact license which is in
- Memory Care experience is preferred, however, not required.
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
Our focus on
high-quality results create a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet
your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace
To get started, tell us your name and email. We will send you a confirmation email response that will include a key and a link back to this
application if you don't complete in one sitting, or if you want to check on the status.
If you previously started or completed an application and you would like to continue with the application or just check on the status, you should've been sent an email that included a job application key along with a link back
to this page. Enter the key below, or if coming from the link, the key should be defaulted for you.
Link to Application