Job Posting OPEN
Patient Care Coordinator, RN House Supervisor
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We are looking for a House Supervisor, Patient Care Coordinator, RN to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals!
We believe in
resident-centered care and the preservation of each resident's dignity,
self-respect, and independence. We are honored to be a part of such a thriving community!
We take pride in caring for loved ones in our community and are prepared to
grow, change, and excel as we enter the future!
Location: Perry, GA
- Every other weekend
- 7PM - 7AM
- RN: $30.00 - $36.00 per hour depending upon experience
Responsibilities (not all-inclusive)
- Guide and participate in the execution of the Mission,
Vision, and Values of our company
- Lead and manage the flow of the day-to-day care of all Summerhill residents
- Coordinate and manage new-resident admissions.
- Coordinate and oversee physician rounds.
- Perform resident chart audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possession of an active and valid Georgia RN or an unencumbered multistate nursing compact license which is in
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
Our focus on
high-quality results create a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet
your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace