Job Posting OPEN
We are looking for a Laundry Aide to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals!
The Responsibilities (not all-inclusive):
· Tends laundering machines to clean sheets, blankets, pillow coverings, and personal articles of residents.
· Loads articles in the washer and adds a specified amount of detergent or other cleaning agents.
· Lifts clean, wet articles from washer and places them successively into wringer and dryer for measured time cycles.
· Folds and sorts laundry (blankets, sheets, towels, etc.) and personal clothing items
· Hangs clothes on racks.
· Delivers resident’s laundry to designated areas.
· Ensures that residents’ clothes are ready to wear, not in disrepair and put in the proper place.
· Understands the functions of various soaps and bleaches.
· Follows precautions as stated on MSDS for all chemicals used.
· Washes and dries clothes and linens.
· Keeps equipment clean and follows cleaning schedules.
· Maintains a clean and organized area; sweeps and mops laundry area.
· Reports any needed repairs.
· Ensures proper handling of soiled laundry items.
· Cleans and disinfects linen carts as required per policy and procedure.
· Empties washers and dryers as requested/necessary.
· Understands the proper process for stain removal.
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace