Job Posting OPEN
We are looking for an Activities Assistant to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals! The primary purpose of the position is to assist in conducting and supervising resident group activities that are individualized to match the skills, abilities, and interests/preferences of each resident in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Activities.
The Responsibilities (not all-inclusive):
· Assist Director of Activities in conducting and supervising group activities;
· Ensure residents are assisted with group activities as needed;
· Assist the Director in conducting individual stimulation for bed/room-bound residents
· Ensure that activity supplies and equipment are available;
· Assist in the development of the activity calendar and monthly newsletter;
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed;
- Valid CNA certification is strongly preferred;
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
To all eligible employees, we offer a NEW and IMPROVED benefit package that includes:
- Medical Insurance with Humana
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance with Humana
- Vision Insurance with Humana
- Short-Term Disability with Sun Life
- Long- Term Disability with Sun Life
- EMPLOYER PAID Life Insurance with Sun Life
- Critical Illness Insurance with Sun Life
- Accident Insurance with Sun Life
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Ongoing and Continuing Education