Job Posting OPEN
Environmental Service Aides
We are looking for an Environmental Service Aide
to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals! The primary purpose of the position
is to ensure that we provide the residents, their families, our visitors, and
co-workers a comfortable and clean environment to live and work.
The Responsibilities (not all inclusive):
- Vacuuming resident rooms, halls and common areas with
- Sweeping and mopping tile and linoleum floors.
- Required to strip and wax floors according to schedule.
- Dusting all surfaces in resident rooms (furniture, bed
frames, window sills, etc.)
- Emptying and cleaning trashcans and barrels.
- Cleaning bathrooms sink, toilets, grab bars, floors,
- Cleaning mirrors and windows.
- Dusting ceilings, vents, lights, and other
high areas regularly.
- Move furniture to ensure cleanliness.
- Flip mattresses of beds - to clean mattresses and beds
according to the established schedule.
- Cleaning administrative offices.
- Clean dining areas after meals and special events.
- Clean all common areas, employee break rooms, visitor’s
toilets, and hallways including handrails.
- Assures personal and staff compliance to all State and
Federal regulations including bloodborne pathogens, infection
control, use of hazardous materials, and fire safety.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed;
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace