Job Posting OPEN
Resident Care Assistant
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We are looking for a Resident Care Assistant for Andrews Terrace, our Assisted Living Facility, to join our team of dedicated
healthcare professionals! The Resident Care Assistant provides assistance to residents in
our Assisted Living facility with their activities of daily living, enabling
them to lead a quality life while maintaining their dignity.
- $7.50 - $9.00 per hour depending upon prior experience
Responsibilities (not all-inclusive)
Provides assistance as needed with
medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, and other activities of
Follows the schedule of resident's
needs set out by the supervisor.
Provides emotional and social
support to residents.
Documents daily log of assistance.
Informs supervisor of any resident
issues or concerns.
Respect and encourage the
independence and dignity of the residents.
Respect residents' confidentiality.
Is familiar with emergency equipment
Attends all required training,
in-service, and staff meetings.
Strives to maintain a safe working
environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment,
and the achievement of safe working practices.
Maintains a positive and
professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
Adheres to all policies and
procedures of Summerhill Senior Living Community - Andrews Terrace
Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed;
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
Our focus on high-quality
results create a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health
care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace