Job Posting OPEN
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
It is our mission at the Rehabilitation Center of South Georgia (RCSG), to keep all of our sweet vulnerable residents safe! We are seeking a dedicated, and experienced Restorative CNA! The ideal applicant will be hardworking, reliable, detail-oriented, dynamic, and high-motivated.
Base Rate Pay Range
- $9.75 - $11.00 per hour depending upon experience
Responsibilities are to provide each of our assigned residents’ with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the needs of the resident and the care plan. Your exact duties would be developed and based on your assigned resident’s needs and the care plan. You will assist residents with daily Range of Motion Exercises and record data as instructed. Additionally, assist residents with the restorative dining program. With the care we provide being resident-centered, your duty list is very individualized and will change when your resident’s change.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required
- Valid and active Georgia CNA certification that is in good standing on the GA CNA Registry is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and meet all health requirements including a urinary drug screen
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace