Job Posting OPEN
Certified Nursing Assistant
We’re looking for Certified Nursing Assistant(s) to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals! Your exact responsibilities would be developed and based on your assigned resident’s needs and the care plan. With the care we provide being resident-centered, your duty list is very individualized and will change when your resident’s change.
The Responsibilities (not all-inclusive):
- Reporting all changes in condition and or any accidents and incidents.
- Attending and participating in in-services and meetings.
- Maintain and following safety regulations and keep a safe work environment.
- Assisting and giving any needed or directed care.
- Changing bed linens; making beds; organizing and keeping rooms tidy.
- Lifting, turning, positioning as needed or instructed.
- Answering call lights quickly.
- Keeping water and ice available to the resident.
- Serving meals and assist with feeding as needed.
- Any and all care that is needed for patient satisfaction.
- Possession of a valid Georgia C.N.A. certification which is in good standing.
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
To all eligible employees, we offer a NEW and IMPROVED benefit package including:
- Medical Insurance with Humana
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance with Humana
- Vision Insurance with Humana
- Short-Term Disability with Sun Life
- Long- Term Disability with Sun Life
- EMPLOYER PAID Life Insurance with Sun Life
- Critical Illness Insurance with Sun Life
- Accident Insurance with Sun Life
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Ongoing and Continuing Education
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug Free Workplace