Job Posting OPEN
QAPI Infection Preventionist Coordinator
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We are currently seeking a full-time Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) / Infection Control Coordinator. Come join our team as a QAPI / Infection Control Coordinator, where the primary job functions are the ability to:
- Implements and monitors the organization’s quality improvement program.
- Ensures there are processes in place to monitor and measure all activities related to performance improvement in all facility departments.
- Ensures processes are in place to monitor and evaluate safety and risk management programs that impact both patients and staff within the facility.
- Patient safety and infection control data is measured, analyzed and recommendations are developed to achieve established standards and goals.
- Mentoring and teaching for all patient care staff are provided to promote infection control practices and adherence to standards.
- Infection control surveillance is conducted to identify trends and actions necessary to meet standards.
- Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) experience preferred;
- Infection Control experience preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation skills;
- Word and Excel experience a plus;
- Senior Living, Healthcare or Hospitality experience preferred;
- Valid and active Georgia RN license that is in good standing;
- Criminal background check;
- Must meet all health regulations, drug test, and physical exam, if required.;
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace