Job Posting OPEN
Infection Preventionist Coordinator, Registered Nurse
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
It is our mission at Sears Coastal Nursing & Rehab, to keep all of our vulnerable residents safe! We are seeking a dedicated, and qualified Infection Preventionist Coordinator, RN! The ideal applicant will be hardworking, reliable, detail-oriented, dynamic, and high-motivated.
- $26.00 - $34.00 per hour depending upon experience
- Patient safety and infection control data is measured, analyzed and recommendations are developed to achieve established standards and goals.
- Mentoring and teaching for all patient care staff are provided to promote infection control practices and adherence to standards.
- Infection control surveillance is conducted to identify trends and actions necessary to meet standards.
- Infection Control experience preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation skills;
- Word and Excel experience a plus;
- Senior Living, Healthcare or Hospitality experience preferred;
- Current active and valid RN nursing license in Georgia or an unencumbered multistate license;
- Criminal background check;
- Must meet all health regulations, drug test, and physical exam, if required.;
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace