Job Posting OPEN
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
We are looking for an Activities Assistant to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals! The primary purpose of the position is to assist in conducting and supervising resident group activities that are individualized to match the skills, abilities, and interests/preferences of each resident in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Activities.
Responsibilities (not all-inclusive)
· Assist Director of Activities in conducting and supervising group activities;
· Ensure residents are assisted with group activities as needed;
· Assist the Director in conducting individual stimulation for bed/room-bound residents
· Ensure that activity supplies and equipment are available;
· Assist in the development of the activity calendar and monthly newsletter;
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed;
- Valid CNA certification is strongly preferred;
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required.
To all eligible employees, we offer a NEW and IMPROVED benefit package that includes:
- Medical Insurance with Anthem
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance with Anthem
- Vision Insurance with Anthem
- Short-Term Disability with Anthem
- Long- Term Disability with Anthem
- EMPLOYER PAID Life Insurance with Anthem
- Critical Illness Insurance with Anthem
- Accident Insurance with Anthem
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Ongoing and Continuing Education
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace