Job Posting OPEN
Environmental Service Aide
We are looking for Environmental Service Aides to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals! The primary purpose of the position is to ensure that we provide the residents, their families, our visitors, and co-workers a comfortable and clean environment to live and work.
The Responsibilities (not all inclusive):
- Vacuuming resident rooms, halls and common areas with carpeting.
- Sweeping and mopping tile and linoleum floors.
- Required to strip and wax floors according to schedule.
- Dusting all surfaces in resident rooms (furniture, bed frames, window sills, etc..)
- Emptying and cleaning trashcans and barrels.
- Cleaning bathrooms sink, toilets, grab bars, floors, and walls.
- Cleaning mirrors and windows.
- Dusting ceilings, vents, lights, and other high areas regularly.
- Move furniture to ensure cleanliness.
- Flip mattresses of beds - to clean mattresses and beds according to the established schedule.
- Cleaning administrative offices.
- Clean dining areas after meals and special events.
- Clean all common areas, employee break rooms, visitor’s toilets, and hallways including handrails.
- Assures personal and staff compliance to all State and Federal regulations including bloodborne pathogens, infection control, use of hazardous materials, and fire safety.
- Wash, dry, fold, and put away resident clothing, linens, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed;
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace
Please click HERE to complete our pre-employment assessments to complete your application packet.